AIMING FOR A NEW CAREER?VISIONGEEK IS HIRING A Vision Specialist
Visiongeek is hiring a Vision Specialist
Are you into programming and configuring software? Are you as convinced as we are that machine vision technology could be an enormous asset to industrial environments? You’re the one we’re looking for! Maybe you don’t have a lot of working experience? That’s not a problem, if you’re passionate about science and technology! Or you are interested to work on freelance basis? Don’t hesitate, contact us today!
- You are responsible for programming creative machine vision solutions, which will be implemented in different industries. Think about the food and beverage industry, cosmetic or building industry,….
- You will be involved in various aspects of vision technology: starting with a functional analysis until the implementation of our solution on site
- You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues
- You will help create reusable software components
- You know how to use Halcon, Matlab or OpenCV to process images
- You have three or more years’ relevant experience in developing machine vision
- You are creative and prefer a hands-on approach
What can Emsys offer?
- Training to become a vision specialist
- A great atmosphere, a devoted team and an office based in the city centre of Antwerp
- Challenging projects in Belgium and abroad
- A competitive salary